Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sketch Challenge

Sketch
Sketches are really useful for when you need a bit of inspiration and you're stuck for ideas.
Kerry has created this sketch for our challenge this week. You can turn it but we must see the sketch . Please use some dry embossing on your project and tell us which product you used.
One entry per person

Our sponsor Craftie-Charlie and given us this amazing prize to give away to our lucky winner.

 Bo Bunny Isabella 6x6 Paper Pad
6 sheets of co-ordinating Bazzill 8.5x11" (2 each of dark taupe, Emma and Bling Tiara)
Cuttlebug Nat Damask Embossing Folder
Dovecraft Tea Party Heart Doilies
Hero Arts Cling Stamp 'Getting Ready' CG265
and a Prima Crystal Sheet in Clear 565053


Here's our designers take on the sketch



6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS cards!!Fun sketch!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards girls - I must use my border folders too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT cards. I'm a new follower. Friend, Gail Scott, gave me the heads up on your wonderful blog & challenges. I have a card that I made today using the sketch and will enter. Used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and sketch. I do have a question since your blog is called Cuttlebug Mania I figure that an entry needs to have some type of dry embossing but I wanted to know if embossing folder can be a non-Cuttlebug embossing folder? Please respond here & I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I reread the challenge guidelines & it indicates embossing folder or die and any machine can be used but I did not see if any type of embossing folder or die can be used. I have some, or should I say lots of, Cuttlebug & non-Cuttlebug embossing folders.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any kind of embossing folder is ok too!! See you soon as a participant!

    Cuttlebugs&Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh this is such a gorgeous sketch, I really enjoyed some crafty time with it this afternoon.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete